We are building a vibrant, diverse, innovative team to create world-leading control systems and environmental solutions. Here’s what we offer and why you might be who we’re looking for:
Drive innovation as a Project Engineer at Core Controls. Lead, design, and deliver impactful solutions.
There is no pigeonholing at Core Controls. You will be an integral member of the team throughout the entire project lifecycle. The role includes:
- Control system design
- SCADA development and implementation
- PLC code development and implementation
- On-site commissioning and testing
- Documentation preparation
- End-user training
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards, engineering best practices, and industry regulations.
- Maintaining effective communication with clients, team members, and management throughout the project lifecycle.
You will need engineering expertise, along with strong skills in problem-solving, teamwork, and communication to excel in this role.
Our normal working week comprises 40 hours. We operate a flexible working hours scheme. All employees are required to be in the office between core hours of 09:30 and 16:00 Monday to Thursday, on a Friday employees may leave at 13:00 subject to work commitments.
Required Experience/ Qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
- A degree in engineering or something that screams “I know my stuff”.
- Strong technical knowledge of control systems, instrumentation, and automation technologies.
We believe that true success extends beyond the confines of the workplace. Our company benefits are designed to ensure that you can excel in your role while enjoying a balanced, healthy, and joyful life beyond the office doors.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays
- Your birthday off with pay
- Sick pay
- Pension Contribution
- Profit Share Bonus
- £500 a year to spend on activities with your friends and family outside of working hours.
- An employee wellbeing programme that has a 24/7 helpline and offers support on your health, financial advice and much more.
- Free use of the company’s onsite gym